Oil Mill Lipos
Focus on quality right from very beginning
In 2002, we realized the idea of our own oil mill which we had nurtured for years. Our aim: to produce native oils, press cakes and flours. Today, we process 8,000 tonnes of oilseeds per year, 90 percent of which come from certified organic cultivation.
Through the vertical development of our value chain, we create quality improvements an foster transparency as well as traceability. Through constantly increasing contract cultivation, we have direct contact with the farmers, ensure availability, influence the choice of varieties as well as quality aspects and initiate the cultivation of special crops such as poppy or hemp.
Our Lipos® cold pressing and cooling process is purely mechanical and, in conjunction with our two-stage High Purity Filtration, ensures the gentle extraction of natural products.
With the oils, press cakes and flours from our Oil Mill Lipos, you can rely on high quality and certified safety - from cultivation to filling.
Two-stage High Purity Filtration
Exclusion of oxidation risks
IFS Food Certificate "Higher Level"
Gentle production for high-quality products
With our Oil Mill Lipos, we produce valuable oils in the Lipos® cold pressing and cooling process. This purely mechanical process improves the oil stability. Our two-stage High Purity Filtration includes a system-integrated cooling stage. We filter the oil gently and to a large extent exclude oxidation risks according to customer-specific requirements. We can exclude the finest turbidity and ensure a bright and brilliant cold-pressed oil. Our expertise ensures that our oils, press cakes and flours are an excellent basis for your high-quality products. The in-house production at our Oil Mill Lipos offers you furthermore:
- In-house seed cleaning
- Silo storage of the seeds and the press cake
- Filling to various container sizes possible, from the bottle to the tanker
The oil value chain
with Lipos and Henry Lamotte Oils
predominantly organic quality
Cleaning and cooling
High Purity Filtration
Director - Commercial management of the oil mill
Tel +49 421 5239-46333
Do you have questions about the Oil Mill Lipos?
Please contact us.
organic raw material
countries of origin of seeds
tons of pressed raw material
Production for high demands
With the Lipos, we stand for:
- direct contact with agriculture and thus direct exchange about quality
- on-site audits of our suppliers and farmers
- gentle processing using our purely mechanical Lipos® cold pressing and cooling process and our two-stage High Purity Filtration
- high and consistent quality through close in-process control and final approval by our independent quality assurance department
- high standards - confirmed, among other things, by the IFS food certification with the result "Higher Level"
- certified transparency and quality by independent third parties